July 19, 2011

FRIEND SHIP



Friendship is always not easily described. Unfortunately, the English language isn't quite as innovative, though it has vast opportunities to differentiate meaning. Certainly, Love is one of those opportunities. And so, too, is Friendship.
Friends are special people. We can't pick our family, and we're sorely limited in the number of them at any rate. Society and more we select a single mate. But our friends can be as diverse and infinite as we choose. Our friends, in a very real sense, reflect the choices we make in life.
Instead of different words, however, we're stuck with simple adjectives. Close friend. Best friend. Childhood friend. Intimate friend. Trusted friend. Beloved friend. Mutual friend and so on… But whether you use adjectives or different words, few could deny the nearly infinite meaning in such a simple word.



Take my hand and follow me
to that place I long to be.
I will be a blossoming flower,
Take my hand and trust my way,
in that place forever stay.
Just waiting for the change of weather
Follow me toward the sand;
we'll run and play, hand in hand.
Where the breeze would blow over me,
Take my heart and hold it true;
forever I'll stay close to you.
And the rest can inhale the fragrance
Seize my words and listen well,
then forever I will tell.
Release your heart and feelings too,
just as I will do for you.
Trust your heart and follow me,
to that place we long to be.




Every one gives a different meaning for friendship. Each one will have a different opinion about friendship. It is really hard to describe or explain or define what friendship is…


No comments: