June 17, 2011

kochi





Hi,


Landed in kochi on 18th jan of 2011.It is been 6 month for tomorrow .we were 8 friends of a same batch who are been posted in kochi. I was the only girl in the group of 8. But I have never felt bad or scared for being a single girl in a very new place where I even doesn’t know or understand the language what people talk here. Malayalam was very tough to understand or even to pronounce a single word.
I still remember,the first day in kochi, it was the day where I have landed in some new state without the company of my parents. but my friends were next to me all the time and made me feel safe and secure. They helped me in each n every aspect, they found a good hostel for my stay, they helped me out for almost everything and everywhere I needed help. It was they who made me forget my home sick too.
I am so thankful to all of them. May be thanks is really a very little word to express my gratitude to all of them. Let me tell who they are… Kelvin(Kelvin Castelino), Mithun(Mithun Das A), Deepan(Shanbaga Deepan),Karthik(Karthik krishna Rajagopal),Guru(Guru Prasad),Dinesh(Dinesh singh sinam),Akash(Subhajith Naha).
Friends Thank you so much For everything you have been doing till day

And coming to kochi,The day we landed here my opinion was different, and today my opinion is different…in the initial days the climate was so hot here. It was so hot that I used to feel like running back to Bangalore, but what to do, that can’t happen since we have to be here for minimum 18 months, thinking so I started to adjust for the climate of Kerala. Day by day the climate changed so much along with the season. This is the monsoon season, the best time to spend in Kerala. All the day it is so pleasant. But thing that troubles a bit is continuous raining. It is bit tough if u leave out without carrying an umbrella or a raincoat. It rains every now and then, and coming to the climate… I just can’t explain so well as I feel. But can say it is just awesome. I just love the place now. The nature is so beautiful here that any person will like the climate here and will enjoy the nature to the full.
There are so many different places for sightseeing. There are so many tourist places to go around and enjoy. People who like trekking also can enjoy their trekking along with a pleasant sightseeing It is a very nice place to visit either with friends or family… it is little difficult to describe in words, it should be felt by oneself.
Some of the best places to visit around are munnar, allaeppey, vazhakkala ,waynad, Alappuzha, Kochi, Kumarakom, Thekkady, Trivandrum, Kovalam, beachs, forests,back waters , trekking, boating etc..
A REALLY NICE PALCE TO VISIT............






2 comments:

Kelvin Castelino said...

I just recalled the first time entry to Cochin! the amount of luggage, the sound of foreign language, the smell of greenery all around, the scorching hot sun and the look for shelter!
Lot of things have changed actually now!! Foremost my perspective towards this land!! And also Puttu!! :P :P

Hmm but hey we didnt visit those places yet! :)

siri said...

ya kelvin:)i do remember those days:)few memories are just unforgettable.

And coming to the places,ya i do accept we still din't visit all those:)but i got the information from the local friends and few ofcourse google:P