June 22, 2011

SCHOOLING



Well…The beautiful days are no more gonna come back…we have a many shared experiences in the past many years for now, WE (You and I) had both good and bad experiences. Today I am working in a good company , far away from home….


I do remember many of the memories everyday,Let me talk about my school days… Our campus is located in a very fine natural environment. It is a school with the most caring and encouraging teachers…whatever others may say, we feel our school is the best school.
That is the place where I had studied , where I developed my character.That is a place which made me become an individual,It is the place where I enjoyed the most of my life. That is the place where I found my best friends, best teachers, difference between good and bad and that is my school…..
BIG DIALOGUE….. huh?

Well..that’s not my aim here….I just wanted to write it all out and convey something to my friends and teachers, but when I began to writing and my mind went blank..
The days were great , we went to school early in the morning at 8.45, spent almost all the day till 7.30 at the school studying, playing, enjoying, screaming, shouting, jumping, running, learning something or the other from each one... The days passed, we started preparing for our final exams with a great fear ( as though we were facing a war field)… Then came a FAREWELL!!!..in toour life for the first time…. This was the sad moment of life…taking the autographs from friends and blessings from the teachers to start the journey for higher education. Discussing which branch to jump to, where to join for further studies and lots more, but worst was the truth that we had తో depart …
Those days were so beautiful and full of fun, always enjoying life to the core, spending time with parents and friends, no worries no tensions, only time for fun, play, talk, laugh, scream, etc etc..,During the schooling I had met more than 30 teachers and if I had to list the best of them, I would include everybody.….I just want to convey my heartfelt Thanks to all of them at this moment.
I write this post with more sadness than happiness… The reason is, I so miss all my friends and those marvelous school days….
I remember the first day when I even could not pronounce the school name properly,which seemed as a toungetwister in deed!.!.!.!(for 4 yrs old child)…but now I feel like having completed a major portion of my life but still feel like the same old school going girl whenever I remember those days….
!…..“LEARNING is far better than EARNING”…..!

2 comments:

Amrutha Perumal said...

Nice :-) I too feel the same

Soumik Ghosh said...

Hey seems its d most happpiest moment for you....:)
Mik...